img003_zpse78a9830

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Growing Boy

It always catches me by surprise at how fast time flies. Ayden is 6 months old. It seems like yesterday we brought him home from the hospital.

We went to the Dr. today for his check up and there were no complaints. He's a growing boy! "Tall and skinny" says the doctor. I say "He takes after his Dad". He weighs 15 lbs. 3 oz. and is 28 in in length. He got four shots, but was a little trooper, he cried for a minute then was all smiles. So to join in the "fun" Morgan and I got our flu shot too.

What a day!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I just have to tell you that I love you guys, and I love your kids! They are just super cute! Thanks for everything you do for us, and sorry we made a mess in your house last night!

Les

Trisha's blog said...

Your kids are so cute!!! When are we going to get together???