Thursday, February 19, 2009
Take the Night Off
I not sure this is something to be happy about or not but yesterday I decided to take the kids to the doctor. They have not been feeling well and it finally got to the point that I didn't know what else to do for them so to the doctor we went. One look at them and he knew they had an eye infection, he looked in their ears and Ayden had an ear infection, plus all that viral crap going around is making them miserable. So then he told me "They are highly contagious!" I said "Great, they were just on their way to daycare!" So needless to say...DAY OFF FOR ME!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
We noticed Ayden had goobery eyes but didn't think much of it. Good call to take them to the doc.
Dilyn is finally feeling bettr after 4 weeks of being sick. I am so tired of having a sick child! I feel for you! Let me know if you need anything!
PS - Thank you for the Nascar support!
Post a Comment