img003_zpse78a9830

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dentist

Today we all went to the Dentist. Morgan sat in the dentist chair for the first time to have her teeth looked at. Actually it wasn't that easy at first. I sat down then she sat on my lap. We tried to get her to open her mouth and she wouldn't, the dental assistant was very patient and tried to get her excited about it showing her the toothbrush, the squirt gun (as she called it) and the suction tool. She showed her how the chair goes up and down, Morgan thought that was pretty fun, but she still wouldn't open her mouth. Finally I got her to sit by her self in the chair and bribed her with a "surprise" and she finally opened her mouth. The lady just counted her teeth and called it good for her first time. She was really excited after ward to pick out a prize in the treasure box. Hopefully we'll have better luck with her on our next visit.

As for Andy and I we are cavity free...yay!!

No comments: