I recently had some eye surgery done and when I came home with the patch on my eye, the kids were obviously concerned. Morgan knew I was going to the Doctor but when she saw me she said "what did he do". When I told her the doctor had to fix my eye she said "did he take it out?" I laughed and told her "no".
When we got home I was laying in bed when she came in and sat down by me playing games and barbies. A couple times she would ask me "Mom, are you ok? Do you need anything?" I would say I'm fine and she would continue playing. Ayden would come in, look at me, say "you ok?" and when he was satisfied with the answer I gave him he would leave.
They were really concerned but all was well and I'm glad they love me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I love this story. Kids really are so kind, especially when they think there is something wrong.
Post a Comment