I dropped the kids off at daycare today and about 15 minutes later I get a call asking if I wanted to turn around and go back. Apparently Ayden decided he needed to go visit the doctor today. He fell off a chair and his tooth went through his lip. when I saw him I thought for sure he would need stitches. I took him to Instacare and the doctor said the cut on the outside of his lip was not open enough to need stitches and the cut on the inside was borderline. He said he could put stitches in or leave it because with it being inside his mouth it would heal fast. I went with no stitches and an antibiotic to prevent infection.
These pictures are not the greatest but it gives you an idea.

Let me just tell you that he is doing fine. He was obviously hurting at first and I'm sure he still is a little. But he was running around the doctors office, daycare and home later like his normal self. Nothing slows this kid down!




1 comment:
Wow. I am glad you didn't need stitches.
What an adventure.
Post a Comment