img003_zpse78a9830

Monday, November 3, 2008

It's that time of year

This time every year Andy starts putting up Christmas lights. He looks forward to it and since we've been married he adds AT LEAST another strand or two every year. Well the last few years he has been putting music to his lights. Being the computer programmer that he is, he designed the program he works with. He chooses the music he wants and choreographs it to the lights. He works on this all year long. Andy took today off work and stared putting up the lights on our house, it will take him about a month to get it done. Sometimes I wonder if it is all worth it. He says it is and he enjoys it. He drives me nuts with it all year but in the end it really turns out great! I will try to post a video of it later when it's all done.

Here is Morgan trying to help.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Wow! Quite a project. I can't wait to see the finished project. Be sure to post pics! You have such an adorable family Melissa! We miss you.