img003_zpse78a9830

Friday, November 21, 2008

Teeth, Standing and Fun

AYDEN's first tooth has broke through. He was a little fussy in the night so I was trying to calm him and he grabbed my finger and put it in his mouth and that's when I felt it. It surprises me because Morgan didn't start getting her teeth until she was one. He is also pulling himself up to everything he can. He thinks he is such a big boy when he can stand up to things. I put him down for a nap and after a few minutes it was quiet so I went to check on him and he had pulled himself up to standing position in his crib. He just looked at me like " Hi Mom, look at me, this is so cool". All I could do was smile at him and take a picture, of course.



MORGAN on the other hand is my little 3 year old going on 13 somedays. She is so smart and picks up on everything. I love having conversations with her just to hear what she will say. She went to Disney on Ice with her Grandma last weekend and had so much fun. She spent the night the night before then rode the Trax to Disney on Ice. When she got home she couldn't stop talking about it and how she rode the train and looked out the window and that she ate popcorn and saw the Princesses and Minnie and Goofy (she named them all).

No comments: