img003_zpse78a9830

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Battle of the Binky!

We decided it was time to get rid of Ayden's binky. He has his good days then he's had his bad days. This has been kind of struggle for me mostly because it is what calms him down and gets him to sleep. Since he hasn't felt well he hasn't been sleeping well and it's a struggle to get him to take a nap. A few times I have just gave in and gave him the binky because he was so tired and needed a nap or I wanted to sleep because it was the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! I know we will get through this but it's just hard when he is sick and has teeth coming in.

2 comments:

Christa said...

It is so hard to take the binky away. I hope everything goes well for you during the next couple of weeks.

Anonymous said...

Let me know how it goes - I need to get Tuck off his!!!!