img003_zpse78a9830

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Morgan Says...

Morgan says the funniest things sometimes. The other day I was sitting here at the computer and she comes to me and says "Mom, don't tell me no!" Not knowing what I was not saying no to I didn't really answer her so she said it again. "Mom, don't tell me no!" Again I just kind of looked at her and didn't say anything. She gave up and walked away. A few minutes later she came back over by me. I looked at her and she was undressing. I said "What are you doing?" She said "Don't tell me no!" (in a tone of voice like she had warned me before) . I couldn't help but laugh. What she was doing was putting on her princess dress and she thought I'd say no, because usually when I say no it's when we are getting ready to leave and she wants to play dress up!

1 comment:

The Lyon's said...

you got to love little girls.